Information & Technology Services Help Desk
- Help with personal computer and mobile device issues
- How to access free software resources
- How to prepare a personal computer for use on the ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½ network
- Help with account issues
- Assistance using ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½ online resources
- Connecting personal computers and mobile devices to the ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½ network
- How to configure smart phones to receive ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½ email
- Assistance with cleaning up malware and viruses
- Computer labs
- Classroom technology
There are several ways to reach our friendly ITS Help Desk staff. You may email, call, or visit our desk with no appointment needed. After hours, you may still send us an email or leave us a voice mail.
Location:Â Roush Hall Room 005, 27 S. Grove St.
Academic Term Hours:
- Mon-Thurs: 7:30 a.m. â€“ 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7: 30 a.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. â€“ 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m.
ITS provides access to systems and online resources for authenticated ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½ users. Below are the shortcuts to the standard systems and services for your convenient logon.